In-Year Transfers to Hill View Academy

Parents of children in Years 1 – 6 wishing to join our academy should complete an ICAF form and hand it into the office at the academy. These can be collected from the school office or downloaded via Kirklees Council website

Please contact us if you would like to arrange an appointment to come and look around school or to speak to the Headteacher.

Scroll to Top